Followers

Monday 28 June 2021

Cute Robin Christmas Card for the Rudolph Days Challenge

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet one. I have a crafty deadline to meet so I was working on that. My hubby caught up with various jobs about the place. 

Well I nearly forgot this month's the Rudolph Days Challenge. I have been making a lot of Christmas cards but none that I can share jet. Their time will come. 


This is a cute little card. The patterned paper was in my stash. 


This was a little card we received for Christmas. The robin was so cute I just had to make it into another card. The greeting was added with one of John Next Door dies. 


I have been making lots of Christmas cards but none for us to use. When I get a bit of time I will have to make some more. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow Jackie, what a lovely bit of recycling. I love this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph days this month.

Sue xx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is so perfectly Christmas, a very sweet image.xx

Wendy L said...

Cant beat a classic Christmas card, gorgeous, xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully created traditional card Jackie, I love it, Kate x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie,
Hugs Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card, really nice colours and love your cute robin image. . x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. When I can I must sort out some old Christmas cards to reuse..

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous recycling! What a cute wee robin! Thanks for sharing over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what a cute card, hope alls well, Hazel xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Who could throw that Robin card away it's a very lovely image one of my fave Christmas birds with the lovely Red Cardinal from the US.
Love that gorgeous paper used it sets it all off perfectly.
Sorry I couldn't comment yesterday had a problem again with one of the entries leading back to my blog post page.
Had to get Maureen to delete it and it's the second time it's happened last time it took me a week to sort out as Maureen was having issues with her emails.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

Hi there. I would have kept this card to upcycle too! It is such a sweet scene.
You did a great job of upcycling this pretty robin, now he can be celebrated once a gain!

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great idea to upcycle the pretty obin!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!