Followers

Sunday 6 June 2021

Presscut Art Deco Dies for Crafts-Too and John Next Door

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend. Having seen my parents last week there has been a lot to sort out. I have manged to fit in a little crafting. My A4 die cutting machine finally gave up on Friday. I am working on getting a replacement. I do have the Kaleido but I need an A4 machine for bigger dies. My hubby is being very supportive. I am sure something will be sorted soon. 

Here are the cards and other bits I made with the Presscut Deco dies that are being released by John Next Door on the Craft Store at 6.00 pm today. 


I do like extending the use of the dies I am given. This is a shaker card with some butterflies in the centre. 


Often when I have the coloured card out for one card another card will suggest itself. This time I have made a square card with a rectangular die. This time I made flower with the Small Flowers die. 


I think this is my favourite card. I just love the colours and the way the die work. I added  flowers made with the Periwinkle die. I used an off cut from the background paper. The sentiments I used came from the Deco Butterflies die set. 


I love making boxes. The acetate I used in this one came from packaging and has gold dots on it. When I had made the box I went out to buy the chocolates to go in it. The colours were just perfect. I added another Periwinkle flower. 


Here is a gift bag with more Periwinkle flowers. 


This was a fun set of dies to use. Look out for them in other makes. I am sure I will be using them a lot. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I have two weeks of invigilating coming up. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning creations Jackie, what beautiful designs, must confess to loving the reds and gold, such a nice change.xx

aussie aNNie said...

WOW Jackie, what an amazing set of cards and dies. Fabulous loving the colours and great design. x

karin said...

Beautiful cards and other creations Jackie!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Karin
Xx

Tracy Welham said...

A lovely collection using those dies. They all look so different depending on the colours you have used. Lovely work. I hope you had a good weekend.
Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! what a selection of stunning cards Jackie, it's a beautiful die and you've created so many different designs with it, wonderful colours too, Kate x

Doreen said...

What a beautiful collection of samples.xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all gorgeous, Jackie xoxo

Rocky said...

The cards are beautiful and the chocolate box is stunning! I hope you get a new A4 machine soon, I know I'd be lost without mine.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the red & gold set...fabulous!
Hugs Shell xx

Janice said...

Stunning makes Jackie, I love the die.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow, Jackie! absolutely stunning collection of cards, gift boxes, and gift bags. These are amazing and the designs are too. Wonderful work. Michelle x