Followers

Friday 4 June 2021

Square Scene Box - Christmas card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? We visited our parents on Wednesday. They both live quite close together around Aldershot. It was nice to see them again after quite a long while. The rest of the week has been busy too. There always seems to be so many things that need sorting out. 


I recently acquired the Square Scene Bos die set from the John Next Door range. This is my first try at using it.  


I watched one of John Next Door's videos on how to use the die set. I decided to use is with the Sam's Stars die set. I used foam tape to make the layers in the scene. 


I made a big blousy poinsettia with the Poinsettia die and Poinsettia Swirl die all from John Next Door. For foliage I used the Ivy Spray die set. 


I was pleased with how this card turned out. I am keen to try some of my other 5" x 5" John Next Door dies with the Square Scene box. This card will be one of those that gets hand delivered. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is beautiful, love the dies you used and what a lovely winter scene.xx

Shabneez said...

This is wonderful Jackie. I've been working on Christmas cards too! Shabneez x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love it!
Hugs Shell xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is stunning Jackie, a beautiful scene, and those dies are wonderful Kate x❤

tilly said...

I love the star shape and the beautiful poinsettia, a great card xx

karin said...

Love the dies you used on your card Jackie. So beautiful!
Karin
Xx

Pat K said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie. I think I need to get this new die you've acquired...it's lovely. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card Jackie

gr karin

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie, I agree it’s a lovely. Die. Have a good weekend and take carex

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie love your Christmas card and the dies are super... glad you got to see your parents and all is well how ever did you have time to go to work eh ... take care and hope we can meet up again this year !! Happy crafting and love sandy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning Christmas card creation.. gorgeous colours and dies used. xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Jackie. The layers look fabulous and the poinsettia is so pretty. Have a nice Sunday xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautifully festive card, Jackie. Love the layers and depth. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Rocky said...

I have die envy, I didn't manage to get Sam's Star last year. I've settled for the smaller one this year. Lovely card.

Stacey said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Janice said...

A gorgeous scene Jackie, definitely a clever set of dies.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous festive card and a wonderful design too. Those dies are fabulous and again always so delicate too. Striking poinsettia. Where has this year gone, festive crafting is upon us. Take care, Michelle x

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Love all the layers.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for Jun 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions