Followers

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Wedding Card for a few People to Sign.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I can't believe we have got to the end of June. I am still busy making things that I can't share yet. Later today I am getting my hair cut. I am so looking forward to that. 

Here is a wedding card I made for the lady who is in charge of invigilating at our local secondary school. She and her now hubby got married last weekend. When we invigilators found out we decided on a joint card and a joint present. Of course I offered to make the card. 


This is an 8" x 8" card as it had to be signed by a few people. For the background I used one of the Claritystamp Designer papers. I edged the card with one of the Firth park tags. I cut two and cut them in half. 


This is the Firth Park Frame die set. I did thread a ribbon through it. The sentiment was cut with the Stencil sentiment die set. The hearts were the waste from another die. To be honest was going to share this card a few weeks ago and then I realised that I had used a die that hadn't been released yet. 


I made up the Prewinkle flowers and I added a pearl to the centre of each. I used twigs and foliage dies to go with the flowers. I did make a box to put the card in. 


I know the lady in question loved this card. I do hope the wedding went well for her. She did seem rather stressed about it all as they had to make lots of changes to their plans when we didn't come out of lockdown. 

I will be back tomorrow with another card. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and flowers Jackie
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card and I really love those colours too. x

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, a beautiful card and so nice that they could sign it too.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Do pretty love the colour and the pretty flowers something to treasure

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Lovely colour.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is beautiful hun, love the colour palette
Hugs Shell xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

tilly said...

beautiful dies and love the flowers, bet it was admired xx

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers, looking so pretty! Also love the way you used the ribbon and those pretty die cuts.