Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Car and Christmas Trees for Christmas

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We have both been busy invigilating. From now on I am going to be away from the computer for a while. I will catch up with everyone eventually when things have calmed down a bit. 

Here is a card I made from an old card. You know how much I like doing this. 


I have had that Christmas Tree paper in my stash for so long. It was just right for this card. 


The image is from an old card. 


I know just who to send this one too. 

Take care and stay safe. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is such a beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Yes that paper was perfect for this lovely festive card Jackie.xx

cuilliesocks said...

I love this card Jackie, the card is so sweet and your papers and design are fabulous, Kate x

Wendy L said...

A fab card and great to use an old one too, xxx

Eva Bussom said...

Beautiful card

JD/ Jill said...

Cute, Nicely done Christmas card!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card, lovely image, colours and design. xxx

Mrs A. said...

You would think that the tree image and papers were from a set. They go so well together. hugs Mrs A.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Such a cosy X-mas card, Jackie.
Hugs

Shabneez said...

Such a fun creation Jackie. Shabneez x

Tracy Welham said...

Great recycling, Jackie. Love the composition too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful upcycling, Jackie xoxo