Followers

Monday 1 November 2021

Winter Scene Christmas Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors. 

How was your weekend? We went to a wedding reception on Saturday this had been delayed for 16 months and we all know why. The couple got married last October with 15 guests and lots of us watching online. Now it is their first wedding anniversary and it is time for a party. 

Have bought lots of new dies this year and I haven't been using them. I do find this rather annoying. I did try some out last Friday. 


All the dies I used are from the John Next Door range. I do love making winter scene with dies I just couldn't resist these ones. The frame came from the Forest Frame die set. 


I used the Church Scene die set to make most of the scene. The Santa came from the Sam's Circles die set. In the background I used the Falling Snow Embossing folder. I might add a small sentiment to this card. 


November is going to be a busy month. Both of us are invigilating at our local school and we are going to be away for a bit. Also we need to keep up with visits to our parents. Please forgive me if I am not around some of the time. 

Have a great month

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very wonderful card and such a beautiful design and scene.
Love the colours and dies used.
I think we all buy dies and sometimes never use them, but at the time of purchase we need them .lol.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Jackie, fabulous dies making up the pretty scene, Kate x

Wendy L said...

What a lovely scenic card Jackie, xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a beautiful scene xoxo

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the scene you created
Pam x

Rocky said...

Very pretty, I was trying to work out where I had seen Father Christmas before.

Andree said...

A lovely Christmas card Jackie. You've created a wonderful scene with the different dies. I hope you find time for yourselves during your busy November. Take care xxx

Littlelamb said...

These are lovely dies Jackie and you have made good use of them. Hope everything goes well for you both.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Christmas scenic card and fabulous style....x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great scene with all those dies

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful scene card. Love the embossed snow and the silhouette town. Very pretty. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
*Owner* Crafting Happiness Challenges
*DT* Let’s Craft & Create

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card...I like your design!