Followers

Monday 8 November 2021

Christmas Cheers from Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your weekend been? Today we have been to visit my in-laws. My lovely Mother-in-law is really very poorly. She is still very with it and a pleasure to visit. We always do a test before we go. After this we won't be able to visit for a while. 

Beccy from Beccy's Place has done it again she had produced some gorgeous Christmas images. Who doesn't love those speciality Christmas drinks you can get at this time of year. Here are the cards that I made with the Christmas Cheers  Digital image set. 


I fancied colouring in blues and mauves and I found some papers that matched. The snowflake corners are from the John Next Door Range. 


More traditional greens and reds this time. The papers I had in my stash and those snowflake corners are there again.  

This time I made a collage on the computer of all the pre-coloured images and some of the sentiments. Those snowflake corners are there again. I might just be obsessed. 


This is the Christmas Cheers Digital Image set which is available HERE. You get line art that you can colour too. 


Here are all three cards together. I will think carefully about who to send these cards to. It will have to be someone who is into their hot drinks as much as we are. 


Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous love this and gorgeous colours. xx

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, these are wonderful cards, the images are so lovely and i love the colours you chose too. Such a festive time when the yule mugs are out and lots of hot chocolate...
Sorry your lovely mil isn't well, its hard isn't it especially when you can't visit as much, lets hope she gets better soon.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow these are gorgeous cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Suzanne H said...

Beautiful cards! I love how you've colored the images and created a scene with the pre-colored images. I would be obsessed with that corner die too. It's gorgeous.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh these are fab on my wish list take care Jackie

karin said...

Gorgeous cards with these lovely images Jackie. Love them all.
Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my goodness Jackie, your cards are gorgeous, I love your designs and the colours are fabulous. Take care, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! All three cards are so beautifully done. I like you use the corner dies. I have those and always forget to use them. Thanks for the inspiration....maybe I need to go search for them...smile!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are gorgeous, Jackie. I love a warming hot chocolate xoxo

Alizabethy said...

What a yummy set of cards - they look amazing!

Shabneez said...

Oh I love all these Jackie! Shabneez x