Followers

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Making Merry, Christmas Elves from Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are all well. We aren't around for a while. I will catching up with things we are around again. 

Beccy from Beccy's Place has created some fantastic elf images that are great fun to use. My first thought was to make some Christmas tags. I ended up making three slimline cards. I was using the Making Merry Digital Image set. 


I do love those Snowflake Corners. 


Aren't those images fun. 


I was able to use some lovely papers. 

This is a lovely set of cards just right for posting, 



Here is my bonus project. I decorated a gift bag. I coloured the image and I drew the background. This is the sort of thing that I find very relaxing. 

Here are all of my makes together. They are lots of fun. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, these are all really gorgeous, love the images and the snowflake corners are beautiful too.
Hope your keeping well, take care.xx

karin said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie. Love the colouring and combination with the red and craft paper.
That gift bag is wonderful!
Well done!
Karin

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful! I'm thrilled to bits.
Beccy´s digis are absolutely cute. :)
All the best!
Ilse (thera)

Pat K said...

These are fabulous Jackie. What cute images and great designs. xx

Wendy L said...

They are lovely images Jackie and you have made some great cards with them, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous cards Jackie , fab
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie, I'm loving your cards, the elves are fabulous and your colours and designs are wonderful, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards and great combination of goodies and colours. xx

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh! These are such cute cute cute cards! I love the images. Thanks for leaving the link to the images in the store. I'm going to go check them out! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
*Owner* Crafting Happiness Challenges – Always Anything Goes
*DT* Let’s Craft & Create

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so cute, Jackie xoxo

pam said...

Gorgeous images and wonderful colours Jackie.
Pam x

JD/ Jill said...

These cards are all really cute and nicely done!

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
these are so gorgeous and very stunning makes they all look brilliant and I love that snowflake corners too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shabneez said...

Such a happy bunch of cards and gift bag Jackie! Shabneez x