Followers

Thursday 4 November 2021

Happy First Wedding Anniversary

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We have both been invigilating this week. I have worked two full days so far  and I am now on my own with groups of pupils in rooms. All the pupils I have dealt with have been delightful. There is some extra responsibility so I have found it rather tiring. Of course there has been no time to craft. My hubby has just started with the invigilating and hasn't been given as many slots as me. He has picked up a few extra sessions along the way. Tomorrow I am helping at a Felting Workshop. Quite a busy week so far. 

At the weekend we attended the reception to a wedding that happened a year ago that we watched online. We all know what the restrictions have met to lots of people. We stayed overnight after the party. On the day after we were able to visit the grounds at Cliveden National Trust. We were very lucky with the weather. 

Here is the card I made for the happy couple. 


In the background I used Claritystamp Designer paper. The sentiment was added with one of the sentiments from the Claritystamp Word sticker collection. 

This is a Crafter's Companion die I have had it for a while it is called Rustic Wedding - Just Married. The die was cut in white and a copper card to make a shadow. 


Here are the happy couple they were photographed at the reception. 


It was a good party. We all took tests before we went and so far no one has caught anything. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Have a great weekend. Anesha

JD/ Jill said...

This was a "Wow" card! So beauiful!

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful creation Jackie - I love it! Glad you are both keeping busy. Shabneez x

Rocky said...

That's gorgeous, I'm sure they loved it.

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jackie, and such a lovely photo of the happy couple. so pleased you enjoyed the reception, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi jackie super little anniversary card you have had a busy week ... good job you haven't got to go to work ... you have not got time lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Janette said...

What a beautiful card Jackie, they look like a lovely couple, so glad you finally got to celebrate with them. Enjoy your weekend and Thank you for your lovely comments.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant project, STUNNING design.

tilly said...

this is a really pretty card, how nice to get together, a lot of people have really missed out on so much this past 18 months xx

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card Jackie
Sounds like you’re really busy and hope you have managed to sort out all of the carers you need

Pat K said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card Jackie. Love the soft colours and pretty die cut. xx