Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Elegant Tent Fold Christmas Card.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have had a couple of quiet days but now I have got three days of invigilating ahead. This is for tests of the new students. I haven't  been at these tests before. The pupils will probably seem quite small after the Year 11s last summer.

I have been trying to enter the Rudolf Days Challenge each month (it starts on the 25th and runs until the end of the month).  It has really kept me on track with my Christmas cards.

I treated myself to issue 56 of Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine with it's amazing set of Christmas dies.

This is tent fold card and it is made from the card that was left when I cut a card blank for a wedding card. The paper has been in my stash for a while. 


This is a lovely bold sentiment that makes a nice focal point for the card. 


I made a little sway for the top and bottom of the sentiment with come of the other dies in the set. 


I was rather pleased with how this card turned out. I may well make some more. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, this is another gorgeous card, love the rich colours too.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the week, I always feel for the children taking tests, some can get so stressed about it all...have a lovely day.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card jackie have a great day

Wendy L said...

Another wonderful card Jackie, xxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. I've not seen that magazine in Canada..will have to search for it. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a very wonderful card and such a super design.
Love that super sentiment die cut and the gorgeous foilage and flower sparys of gorgeous items.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge with this.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Christmas card, love the die cuts and layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

karin said...

Love the card you've created Jackie.
Karin

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie :-)

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. I love the festive sprays you've created. xx

Christine Harrop said...

Such a super card Jackie. The die cuts look great. Christine x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Jackie, these are lovely dies you have used on this great card.
Enjoy your busy week
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, love it x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love your gorgeous card that you made with the dies Jackie. Mine are still waiting to be used.

Thanks for joining in with the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.
Sue DT xx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Like the look of the dies. Definitely think you should make some similar ones. Hope the invigilating goes well.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Lori Kobular said...

Love your beautiful Christmas card! The dies you used look wonderful!

Shabneez said...

Love this one Jackie - stunning! Shabneez x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful!

scrappymo! said...

Your greenery arrangement of dies is perfect with this sentiment! That was a great freebie in that magazine. I always try to buy a couple when I am in Britain if I see ones with freebies I love. Got a great seasided one last year and also a camping one. I was so happy.

I think they sell some at Chapters bookstore but they are very dear here...so I keep the purchasing of them special to me by getting them when we travel!

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

Carole J said...

A gorgeous Christmas card. I love the foliage arrangement on your card. x

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. Great choice of colours and layout.
GG

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
Wendy x

Cindy said...

Pretty card. Love the Season's Greetings die cut :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas this month.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous festive card, and pretty dies too Michelle x

Janice said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie.
Janice x