Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - September Challenge

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going?  My hubby is off work and we have been catching up with lots of things that needed sorting out. This morning he got up early and went to take our daughter and son-in-law to the airport. I am helping at a Felting Workshop today.

Being 11th of the month. The new challenge starts at the Not Just Cards Challenge blog and the theme is Anything Goes.

I am sharing a baby card that I made when our great nephew was born back in August. We still haven't met him yet but he looks super cute in all the photos.


I do like these Tri-shutter cards. They are just great for all those small baby themed dies that I have in my collection. Because I make this style of card from scratch it is easy to make the mats and layers. The backing paper was in my stash it is all over covered in little hearts. I used many different makes of dies to make this card. 
Why not join in with our challenge? Click on the logo and it will take you to the Blog. 


All the scoring was done with my Hougie board. I used a craft knife to make the slits. 

I do like making this style of card. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the fold.
Enjoy the rest of your week.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
this is an amazing design and all from scratch too.
As you say very effective for Baby cards because of all the small elelments.
Love the colours and those baby vests are so sweet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. What were they doing at the felting workshop today.

Shabneez said...

A stunning card Jackie! Shabneez x

ALI said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Stunning card Jackie. Love all the baby dies you have used.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very beautiful Jackie, bi love this card shape
Very elegant for a baby card, striking.

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow. Love how you made this. A real masterpiece!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the decoration.
Hugs Pam x

Alison59 said...

Stunning creation Jackie :-)

Carole J said...

Wow!! What a fabulous design for the new baby card. This looks like lots of fun to make. xx

NickScrapShack said...

This looks gorgeous! I love all the tiny die cut shapes you used. So very sweet.

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow! This is a CARD! So adorable and creative!

Janice said...

A beautiful card Jackie, love all the detail.
Janice x