Followers

Monday 23 September 2019

Winter Westies Snippets Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend. On Saturday we went to the Berkshire County Show at the Newbury Showground it was a wonderful sunny day. Then in the evening we went to the Newbury Corn Exchange where we saw An Evening with Eric and Ern. It was brilliant and really did bring back memories. Then on Sunday we did a few bits in the garden between showers. The week ahead will be filled with invigilating and crafting.

I was looking back through my old photos and I found another card that I have not shared with you.


I made another Snippets background with papers I had been saving. Now more that ever I don't  throw anything away. The cross grain ribbon was in my stash I have lots. 


The image I used is from the Winter Westie Collection from Fred She Said available HERE. As the image was a PNG I was able to make my own background on the computer. Digi images are easy to flip so the doggies are facing each other. I printed onto Neenah card and I coloured with my Promarkers. 


I have recently taken to not putting sentiments on my cards until I need them. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

That's all until Wednesday. 

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Jackie, always like your 'snippet' backgrounds, gives me hope that I will use mine up, haha.
Your weekend sounds good and who doesn't love Eric and Ern, bless them for all the laughs.
Enjoy your week xx

Alison59 said...

Aw cute card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Jackie, I love the cute westies. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very cute and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. I do like making snippet cards. Thanks for the idea. Take care. Glad you enjoyed the Newbury Show. Good you didn’t go yesterday as we had a lot of rain here. Take care

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jackie, the westies are adorable. xx

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! What precious little pups. Love your beautiful card and thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Crafting Queen said...

Love the cut images, great card.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Those doggies are so cute, such great coloring

Di said...

Super-cute card Jackie! Love it, of course :)

Hugs

Di xx

Lori Kobular said...

Such adorable pups!! Love it!

Carole J said...

Fabulous snippets background for your adorable wastes! x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These little pups are adorable and again I love that creative background that you have made Michelle x

Janice said...

Lovely card Jackie, cute image!
Janice x