Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2019

First Wedding Anniversary Card - Memories of Malta

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? It is certainly nice to see the sun today. I am off out with a friend for lunch later which will be nice.

I have been looking through my files and I found a card that I hadn't shared yet. In fact there are quite a few.


This is the first anniversary card for the couple that got married in Malta last year. For their save the date cards we printed the information on the back of Maltese  postcards. I have quite a few postcards left. I used two here to make the background. I have a pad of nautical paper from The Works I used one of the sheets to frame the design, 


The die I used is by Crafter's Companion and is called Just Married and is from the Rustic Wedding Collection. It was just simply cut from white card. We all did have a lovely time exploring Malta. One day I would like to go back. 


The anniversary was back in August. It always surprises me how quickly the time goes. 

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card which would have evoked many lovely memories to the happy couple. It brought back memories for me too because we spent our honeymoon in Malta, way back ion December 21972. Hugs Christine xx

Alison59 said...

What lovely memories on your beautiful card Jackie :-)

Mrs A. said...

What a lovely idea to use the pictures of Malta for the card. Love the die cut couple over the top. Trying to get up some enthusiasm to cut the lawn which really needs doing. Bought some bulbs and they need to be planted too. Think I will just have another cuppa and enjoy the sunshine for a while more! Hugs Mrs A.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, just stunning, what a great idea you had for this creation

Wendy L said...

What a great idea it looks great Jackie, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

great idea Jackie it looks beautiful

Gr Karin

Gwyneth said...

Great looking card and very personal to the recipients, which is nice.
GG

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

Using the postcards was a great idea for this couple. The card is lovely

June x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jackie, love Malta, I was born there and it is always lovely to go for a holiday too.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

ALI said...

what a lovely card to celebrate their first anniversary x

Littlelamb said...

Hi Jackie. Brilliant idea to use the postcard. Lovely card to celebrate their anniv.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great idea, and wonderful to see so many places I recognize from a vacation 19 years ago xoxo

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful and unusual card Jackie and a lovely gift for a first anniversary. A great keepsake.
Hope you had a lovely lunch.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very brilliant card and such a very lovely design with the bacground photos of Malta.
That die cut on the front is very pretty also.
Hope you enjoyed your lunch with your friend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, full of memories.
Pam x

Janice said...

A lovely way to celebrate a first anniversary Jackie, such a clever idea!
Janice x