Followers

Friday 6 September 2019

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - Use Your Favourite Embellishments

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week and that you have something nice planned for the weekend. Next week my husband has the week off work. I can't tell what we will be doing as the plans keep changing. On Sunday our daughter and son-in-law are bringing their hamster so that we can look after her while they are away. The plan is for them to come to lunch and then we will head to the Dinosaur Crazy Golf that popped up recently right here where we live. I will let you know how we get on.

The new challenge starts today at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog. The theme is "Use Your Favourite Embellishments". The sponsor is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps.


Though you can hardly see it there is some really pretty patterned paper in the background. 


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Christmas Teddy 2 Ornaments and is available HERE.  As there was a PNG version of the image I was able to make a background on the computer and put the image on top. I printed onto Neenah card stock and I coloured the image with my Promarkers. 


One of my embellishments was the addition of the Snowflake corner dies from Creative Expressions. I added a pearl to the centre of the snowflakes. 


At the bottom I added some ribbon. I really like this ribbon it came on a present and it has nearly all gone. 


That is another card for my Christmas card pile. Which is slowly getting bigger. I can see me making cards in a rush at the end again this year like last year. 

Don't forget to join in with our challenge. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great weekend.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

32 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely cute card for the festive season, hope you have a nice week with your Husband
Tilly

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, this is a lovely card, very festive.
Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy your week off with your husband.xx

Shabneez said...

Super card Jackie and I hope you have lots of fun golfing and the week off with your husband. Thank you for commenting on my blog in my absence. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

super cute Jackie, I love those cool die cut corners!

Gwyneth said...

That's so lovely. I really need to get on with makeing my Christmas cards - I'm so far behind this year.
GG

karenlotty said...

So pretty Your colouring is amazing (loved the colouring on the autumnal one too)
Enjoy the golf! If it’s an indoor crazy golf like the one near us it is great fun

Aunty Sue said...

What a totally cute and awesome card jackie i love it and have a good week

Laine said...

Such a cute card Jackie. Love all of the detail.
Laine
x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and adorable image x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love that bear and coloured so well. Still, haven't started mine Michelle x

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous,love that fabulous image.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and such a lovely card Jackie
Gr Karin

Pat K said...

Oh Jackie this is adorable. Love, love, love the lace borders and this sweet image. Enjoy your weekend. Pat K xx

Chrissy said...

So very cute Jackie and fabulous colouring..I love the snowflakes corners too, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

I just love your fab bear. Enjoy your hubbys time off together. Hugs Mrs A.

Furrbster said...

I really like your snowflake corners. Such a great card,

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. The teddy image is so cute and I love that Christmas ribbon.
Have a fun weekend xxx

karin said...

Great card Jackie. Love the corners on it!
Karin
xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Must Christmas card stash is growing now I have started so must just keep going. Enjoy your weekend and what ever you decide to do next week

Liz said...

A really cute Christmas card, Jackie. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute, lovely ribbon too

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

Dawn said...

Such a sweet little card Jackie! Don't you just hate it when your fave thing run out!
Hugs
Dawn x

Kathy said...

So cute Jackie! He looks like he's been celebrating hard!

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love this cute little bear.
Enjoy your weekend.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

So cute and colourful Jackie. Love the little guy's face!

Enjoy your weekend

June x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the cute image and your wonderful colouring.
Pam x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie xoxo

BrendaB said...

Such a cute little bear! Love the snowflake frame, too. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

Carole J said...

Wonderful card, Jackie - beautifully embellished! x

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the corners die you have used.
Janice x

Julie said...

Cute Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T