Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes - September Challenge

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend. How did it get to be September? Where did August go?

Being the first of the month the new challenge starts at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog the theme is Anything Goes and this time the sponsor is the fabulous Fabrika Fantasy.


I made an Autumn coloured background with the mats and layers to suit the image I was able to use. The brown glitter card I have had in my stash since I went to the first Newbury Craft show and they gave out goody bags. It has been very useful and it has all gone now. 


There are many wonderful images and colouring pages in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


I was so lucky that I was able to use the beautiful Autumn Fairy image which is available HERE.  There is a fairy for each of the seasons in the store. Being a PNG image I was able to layer her over a background I had created on the computer. I printed onto Neenah card stock and she was coloured with my Promarkers. Then I fussy cut the image to place on the background I had created with patterned papers and die cut leaves. 


The stitched leaves dies came free with a magazine some time ago. I used scraps of coloured card to for the leaves. In the background you can just see the patterned papers that I used. 


I have decided not to put sentiments on my cards until I know what I am going to use them for. This will give me a degree of flexibility. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Why not join our challenge at the Crafts Galore Challenge blog.  The winners were announced yesterday you might just be one. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful Jackie and all the things to love about autumn too.
Hope your having a good weekend.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning colouring love all the leaves have a good day Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the autumnal feel to this card and especially loving the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alison59 said...

Lovely autumnal card Jackie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautifullllllll Jackie

gr karin

Aquarius said...

A super autumnal card - loving all the die cut leaves and the fairy image is great

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

Andree said...

A lovely card Jackie. Wonderful autumnal colours, super die-cuts and a gorgeous image xxx

Sheryl said...

Beautiful Autumnal shades Jackie - can you believe it's that time of year already?
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Colours I don’t usually use. Perhaps I will give it a try. Hope your weekend has been good. Very quiet here.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous coloring, great die cuts today Jackie

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous autumnal card Jackie.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Monika said...

Soooo Autumn! Brilliant colors!

Lori Kobular said...

Wow Jackie!! Your card is so alluring! I love the way you embellished it with the leaves!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie. I love the colors xoxo

Kathy said...

You've really captured the Autumnal feel with this, Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful Autumn card Jackie.
Pam x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Beautiful autumnal colouring Jackie and the image is so pretty

June x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image beautifully coloured in Autumn colours,love the shine on her hair.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
Carol DT x

Inkami said...

Fabulous coloring and such a great leafy backdrop.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love this one. Her hair looks so shiny and really like the foliage around the topper Michelle x

Janice said...

A gorgeous autumnal card Jackie.
Janice x

Di said...

Great card Jackie - it's totally Autumnal and lovely!

Hugs

Di xx

Robin Francini said...


Great Fall card!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/

Robin DT Member for A Perfect Time To Craft