Followers

Friday 1 May 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge for May

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you getting on? It is my birthday next week and I have got no idea how to celebrate while we are in lockdown. Just to warn you this is going to be a busy bloggy day I have three design team cards that I need to share.

My first is for the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge. The May Challenge starts today and the theme is always Anything Goes.


I made a birthday pop up card for my lovely cousin. I used the Gingham papers to make my creation. I do have a tutorial on my blog for making this type of card you can see it HERE.

Our challenges are always fun and there are lovely digi papers to win. Click on the logo and you will be taken to the challenge blog. 


The flowers were cut with the Cornflower die from the John Next Door range. I used the Gerbera Leaves dies from the same range. I made the stems myself. 


On the front panel I put the sentiment. Both the bunting and the sentiment are Crafter's Companion dies. 


My cousin and her family have a rescue dog of whom they are very fond. 


The card folds up nicely for posting. 


I haven't made this style of card for a while. They are very effective and popular. 

I will be back in an hour with my next post. 

In the meantime I will joining in will Barbara Gray's Doodling session. This week has been all Japanese. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stay safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful box card, love it. I hope you enjoy your birthday next week. Hugs Anesha

tilly said...

I love this with the gingham flowers and papers, wishing you a happy birthday for next week xx

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation Jackie - gorgeous colour! Shabneez x

Janette said...

I love pop up cards, this is so pretty, those flowers are sweet jackie and who doesn't just love gingham.xx

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous pop up box card Jackie; love the little dog too :-)

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Another super pop up card Jackie, I'm now going to look at your tutorial

June x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, stunning Jackie, any person would love to get this!

Gwyneth said...

i love the colours and love the cad.
GG

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh this is so gorgeous and beautifully created.
Love the Gerbras and the colours.
I make mine from your tutorial which I copied ages ago so thank you for sharing.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful!, Kate x

Carole J said...

WOW!! This is a gorgeous pop up box. Your cousin will love it! xx

Zoe Tant said...

Super card in a box and perfect for our MAWTT challenge. Thanks for joining us Zoe DT x

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

So pretty and cheerful. I like the gingham to add a little sass! Very detailed work.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Jackie… Thanks for sharing your lovely floral pop up box card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Flowers’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

I am in love with this darling box - the flowers are fabulous. Thanks so much for the great inspiration and for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is an adorable flower box. All the details are cute. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
Tina dt

Helen said...

Fabulous card, Jackie. I love gingham papers and that little dog is just so cute.

Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Helen x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love these pop up cards and yours is a beautiful and wonderful choice of flowers and colour. Beautifully put together and love the little dog silhouette. Take care Michelle x