Followers

Monday 9 November 2020

A Ballet themed Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend in spite of lockdown. We have so many things to sort out the weekend whizzed by. I am invigilating again this week. My hubby is now into his last three weeks of work. All the paperwork has now gone to all the right places. So it is actually going to happen. 

I was making a birthday card for someone else and I ended up with lots of pretty little scraps of paper. Well I just had to make another birthday card with them. 


With the strips of pretty paper I made a background. 


I used a Spellbinders die to make the label. The ballet dancer die is from Crafter's Companion. 


The sentiment is a Crafter's Companion die too. 


When I made this card I didn't have a recipient in mind. I just don't like wasting things. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Alison59 said...

Oh how beautiful Jackie :-)

Liz said...

This is so pretty Jackie, lovely design. I love your snippets background. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card Jackie

gr karin

Doreen said...

Love the ballet dancer,your card is gorgeous.xxx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, so pleased your husbands retirement is smooth sailing.
Your card is simply beautiful, so pretty.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card Jackie.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, I do love the ballerinas and the die you have used to showcase them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a pretty make, lovely ballet dancers, Hazelx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and very elegant too,xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
such a very pretty card and what great use of snippts too.
I love the Ballet Dancers they are so colourful and what a great idea to make them in triplet too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Hope you will not be too tired at the end of your busy week. Take care and stay safe.xx

Janice said...

A really pretty card Jackie, love the colours.
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So elegant and pretty xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely ballet themed card Jackie, lovely silhouette dancers and colours, Kate x

ALI said...

Beautiful card and a lovely die x

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jackie, I see your name on many blogs and it was time to come over and see your creativity and follow your blog too. Love this gorgeous card and your cute penguins in the post below. xx

Jules said...

Hi Jackie

A great card .. .. and fabby use of your snippets! Lovely colours too.

Do your snippets breed when you turn your back like mine do?

Love Jules xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Jackie, so delicate, Michelle x

Di said...

What a pretty card Jackie - I love the sweet ballerina die you used as well.

Hugs

Di xx

TaeEun said...

Great use of the scrap papers! Beautiful layout and design! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!