Followers

Sunday 1 November 2020

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #81 - Anything Goes - Sponsor Geko Galz

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Thank you for sticking with me for the second post of the day. This one is for Challenge #81 at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme of all our challenges is Anything Goes and the sponsor to this challenge is Geko Galz.  Oh boy did we have some fantastic images to work with. 


The set of images I used is called Gnome for the Holidays and it is available HERE.  There were so many images in the set I just couldn't stop making cards. 

The store is a feast of delights. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


Aren't the gnomes cute and they worked so well with my stash. 


This card even recycles an old card. 


I made a Snippets background for this card. 


He is just so cute. I do like red of Christmas cards. 


This is a background I found. I couldn't resist adding Santa and a moon. 


They work on tags too. 


Here is everything together. There are lots of cards for my stash. 

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Wow Jackie these are fab images and brilliant makes too have a great day

Doreen said...

Wow what a fabulous selection of cards...they are all gorgeous.xxx

karenlotty said...

What a busy week you’ve had! I hope your sister is OK and pleased that your daughter’s move went OK My daughter is moving this weekend and apart from today the weather has been atrocious!
Good news about husband being able to take voluntary severance I keep offering but it’s falling on deaf ears at the moment
Take care xx

Janette said...

Goodness me Jackie your on a roll, these are all so gorgeous, who doesn't love Gnomes, so cute, wonderful set of cards.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh my word so many makes and the images on all are so cute and gorgeous.
Love all your wonderful designs and fab use of snippets also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Well I can see that you've had smashing fun making these cards Jackie, every one of your creations is fabulous. I love the images and your designs.
I've never heard of this company so I must check it out, Kate x

Alison59 said...

WOW Jackie you have been busy; love all of them :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, you have been busy. Love them all, so very cute.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous selection of cards Jackie, I do love these gnomes.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh my goodness, I love all these cards, the gnomes are super sweet, Im off to grab some now too, Hazel xx

Tracy Welham said...

A fantastic selection of festive cards, Jackie. I love those vintage style images and tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so cute, Jackie xoxo

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

What a great set of cards and tags.....you did like the happy Gnomes...made me smile as well....Joolsx

JD/ Jill said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! All very nicely done!

Carole J said...

Jackie your collection of gnome Christmas cards and tags are delightful! The images are super cute and I love the variety of background you made! Have a crafty week and stay safe! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful and gorgeous cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These are just fabulous hun, just love them all
Hugs Shell xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wonderful cards and tags, loving the gnomes. Think they are going to be quite big this year lol Michelle x

Janice said...

Great selection of cards and tags Jackie!
Janice x