Followers

Monday 30 November 2020

Winter Scene Christmas Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good lockdown weekend and have got your head round the new tier restrictions that are coming our way. What with bubble Christmas to look forward to there is a lot to think about and consider. Today is my hubby's last working day. He will be training his replacement. Yesterday he did spend a bit of time getting ready for this. Life is going to be a bit different for us. 

I am still making Christmas cards. I have no idea how many I will need this year. One of my hubby's first jobs will be to write our Christmas letter. Then we can sort the cards out and I will have an idea if I need to make anymore. I do have a couple of special ones I want to make. We did buy the stamps we need on Saturday. 


I did treat myself to three of the new Christmas die sets from the John Next Door range. 


I used a combination of the Sam's Circles, Jane's Tree and the Christmas Time dies sets. Now I have a white Posca pen I might add some snow to the background. 


Well this is another one for the stash. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, do like the new die its lovely.
Sure you will find away of getting use to a new routine with the retirement, enjoy.xx

tilly said...

This is a lovely new die set, I suppose lock-down will have helped a little to getting husband ready to be at home lol xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Jackie; happy retirement to hubby :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love how you layered the die cuts. Hugs Anesha

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jackie, lovely deer die and I love that background die, might have a look at it and put it on my wish list, keep safe, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, loving the beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh this is such a beautiful card and a wonderful scene.
I love the idea of putting it in the wreath.
It makes for a brilliant design.
Hope all goes well for you and hubby on his retirement.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, still have loads of cards o make! DT work sure holds me up..
think I`ll be buying some this year..
Hugs Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. When is Keith going to start your craft room?😀

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's stunning, Jackie! xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card, so delicate. I hope Keith enjoyed his last day at work Take care Michelle x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow living these layers, so gorgeous.