Followers

Friday 6 November 2020

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - Things with Wings - Sheepski Designs

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? I am very tired I have been invigilating most of the time. I would have been helping at a Felting Workshop today but of course that had to stop. So it just me and hubby for a while. No trips out no visiting, There is so much to sort out in the house I don't think this will be a problem. 

The new challenge starts today at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog and the theme is Things with Wings. I do love this theme. The sponsor this time is SheepSki Designs


The patterned paper in the background was in my stash. I really do have a lot of paper. 


There are so many wonderful images in store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Stack and it is available HERE.  The image was printed onto Neenah card and coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. The snowflakes were cut with dies that come in Jane's Tree die set from the John Next Door range. 


This is a Crafter's Companion die. 


I really do have a lot of Christmas cards made. We aren't really doing presents this year but I will be sending cards probably to more people than usual. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Challenge 44 at the SheepSki Designs Challenges 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

I have this image on file Jackie and your card is beautifully coloured and is such a cutie.
Have a lovely weekend and stay safe

Shabneez said...

Love that cute image Jackie. I was thinking of you working - one of my neighbours is an invigilator too and has been busy. Yes, work on or in the house never stops does it? Shabneez x

Doreen said...

Love the image,a gorgeous card.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the cute image.

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I love this cute card, those penguins are so cute.
The upside to lockdown is definately getting all those jobs done that we put off all the time, my house is now ready for anything I hope....have fun make the most of this awful time.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh this card is very lovely and I love that image it's so cute and sweet.
You have coloured it wonderfully too.
A great design and such pretty snowflakes.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make hun, just love this image they are great!

Hope you are doing ok,
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Alison59 said...

Such a cute card Jackie :-)

tilly said...

a lovely and cute card, don't we all have to much paper in our stash ?! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, this is so cute, what a great card, Hope you have a restful weekend after your busy week, Hazelxx

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful card Jackie, love this cute image and the owl are adorable.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderfully designed card Jackie, I love the penguin image and your colours, Kate x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Hi Jackie adorable Christmas card, those penguins are so cute. Hope you are keeping well, stay safe lovely. Michelle x

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. I love Penguins. Busy week for you then. Hope you have a restful weekend. Had to take my car for its MOT this week. Everyone was social distancing. Was a bit worried before I went though. Haven’t got a lot done this week as have had Vertigo. Haven’t had it for a long time but don’t this you ever get used to it. Quite frightening at the time. Have a good weekend and take care and stay safe.

Mrs A. said...

What a lovely fun card this is. Stay safe and well. hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

It is a cute digi, great card Jackie, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is such a cute and very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card loving this stamp and your design Not looking forward to another lockdown but like you jobs and my crafting take care stay safe love and hugs CRole x

Gwyneth said...

Cute penguins and a fab looking card.
Make the most of your free time.
GG

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie, love the cute image
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Lovely projects this week I especially liked your Wedding card (but then they’re all gorgeous) My daughter’s friend has postponed her wedding twice now
These penguins are particularly cute
Take care x

Donna Ellis said...

Your little guys are so cute, Jackie! Those dimensional snowflakes look fantastic! Does the UK still have those types of mailboxes around for the general public? Here in the US, we no longer have big public mailboxes on street corners or in shopping plazas. Or maybe it is just in our area, but I never see them when I'm in Tampa, either. Wishing you a great week! hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Janice said...

Fabulous card Jackie, I loved using this image too!
Janice x

Sari / Granne said...

You have really made this image shine, love it and love the snowfall, thank you so much for joining SheepSki Designs Christmas and / or sprarkle challenge, I hope to see you in our new Feature a Creature challenge also.