Followers

Monday 16 November 2020

Poppy Heads and another Shutter Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope that you had a good weekend. The weather here was horrible so lots of jobs were done indoors. The bunny hutch is now in the garage. There is still a lot to do to the make the room how I would like it.

Here are another couple of my samples for the John Next Door range using the Poppy Head dies and the Shutter Card die set. 


I used the Shutter Card die set to make this card. I also got involved with Sticky Sheets and Gilding flakes. At the back of the card I made a stamp with one of the poppy head dies. I stamped it with sticky ink and heat embossed it with a sparkly powder. You can hardly see that detail but it is there. 


I was careful when I cut the poppy heads from the sheet I had covered in Gilding flakes. This meant I could use the waste sheet to make another care. 


Here are both of the cards together. I did have fun using these dies. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Doreen said...

Two beautiful cards.xxx

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, two gorgeous cards, they are both so pretty.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Two stunning cards Jackie. Have a great day. Anesha x

Alison59 said...

Stunning cards Jackie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifulllll Jackie
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Both absolutely stunning and the black and guilding flakes combo look amazing together
Carol x

Pat K said...

WOW..these are gorgeous Jackie. I love that you've used black...very striking. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are super, I was to buy the poppy head dies on preorder yesterday and something else fell in my basked from John Next Door Instead. Think these will be on my Santa list, H xx

Linda Simpson said...

These gilding flakes just pop against the black! Gorgeous cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What gorgeous cards Jackie, love the designs and the black and gold is so striking. Amazing designs, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
2 beautiful and very luxurious looking cards.
Love both your designs and all the lovely work in creating them.
I quessed we would see more of your Shutter Designs shortly.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mrs A. said...

what beauties these two cards are. Very classy looking. hugs Mrs A.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Look forward to seeing more with these dies.x

JD/ Jill said...

These are both beautiful cards!

Wendy L said...

A stunning couple of cards Jackie, xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both stunning, Jackie! xoxo

Rocky said...

I loved these when I saw them on the show, two stunning cards and great use of waste.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours, the effects of the gilding flakes and the poppy head dies. Michelle x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These are so fancy looking. WOW, great job