Followers

Sunday 15 November 2020

The A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog - November 15th Challenge - Anything Goes

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good lockdown weekend. We have been trying to sort out our garden and the spare room. Since the rabbits left there is a lot to sort out. We have a rabbit hutch that is looking for a new home. Hopefully is will be gone soon. 

Now is the time for the new challenge at The Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog. The theme is always Anything Goes and there are gorgeous digi papers on offer as prizes. 


The digi paper set I used for this card is the Gothic Flakes set. 


Our challenges are always fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This little doggy family was made with the Winter Westie digi set from Fred She Said. I used the pre-coloured images and grouped them together. 


The Merry Christmas is a Crafter's Companion die. 


This is another card for my stash of cards. I haven't had time to craft for a while and I am missing it. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

karin said...

They are so cute this doggy family! Love your card Jackie.
Karin
Xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie,what a sweet card love the image its so cute.
Enjoy your weekend, no gardening here its raining again.xx

tilly said...

lovely paper and cute little dogs, my Christmas cards are sadly lacking for stash pile xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

Hazel (Didos) said...

These wee guys are beautiful, love the shape of your make, Hazel xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! Your layers look so pretty, and the little puppy family is especially sweet for the holidays! hugs de

Alison59 said...

Cute card Jackie :-)

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is so adorable Jackie, I love the little doggie family and your card shape and colours are fabulous, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and the dogs look adorable.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh that is such a sweet image and such a lovely one.
My fave dog as I ornaments of them dotted all around my house including my fridge.
Love your wonderful design.
You are lucky to get out into the garden it's been very wet here and drab except for a short while when the sun came out but it was still raining.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy L said...

Such a cute image Jackie, lovely card, xxx

JD/ Jill said...

What a sweet image on this lovely Christmas card!