Followers

Wednesday 23 December 2020

A Little Gnome Christmas Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Oh boy what a difference a few days makes. First today the NHS tracking app told us we had to self isolate for 7 days and then later we find out from Boxing Day loads of us are going into Tier 4. Roll on more vaccinations. What a strange Christmas and New Year we are all going to have. 

I get rather shy of sharing my own drawings. With all that is going on I thought I would give it another go. Here is the Christmas card I made for my cousin. 


I so love the gnomes that we drew in the Shac Shack with Barbara Gray. I wanted to try one on Kraft Card. So that's what I did. The backing paper was in my stash. The snowflake die came from The Works. 


Here he is. The snow was made with a Posca pen. The gnome was coloured with my Polychromo pencils. 


I know my cousin liked this card. I do like doodling. 

Have a Happy Christmas. It is going to be a strange one this year. 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

karin said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
It will be a lonely Christmas this year. We will have contact with our sons by video or Skype.
Take care and stay healthy!
Hug,
Karin

Janette said...

Hi Jackie this is so cute, what a joyful little image.
Yes it seems we are all going into tier 4 from boxing day, I am still hopeful for the new year. Merry Christmas stay safe. Xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card and well done on using our own drawing. Have a lovley Christmas. Hugs Anesha

Sandy said...

Hi there Jackie love your little gnome what a little cutie ... welcome to tier 4 absolutely shocking isnt it and have you hears some gp surgeries are throwing the vaccine away ... stay safe both ... happy crafting (thats all thats keeping me sane !!) and love sandy ❤ xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the gnome and such a beautiful Christmas card. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Jackie don't hide your light under a bushel, it's a gorgeous gnome and a beautiful card, love the the background papers and the great festive colours, keep safe and have a lovely Christmas, Kate x

Alison59 said...

Jackie this is stunning. You should show your drawings more often; they are fabulous. We have all learned so much in the shac this year. I hope you haven't caught covid. Welcome to tier 4! Stay safe and Happy Christmas xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cute Jackie
Gr Karin

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, you should be proud of your drawing!
Happy Christmas to you.
Janice x

Lozzy said...

Your Gnome is stunning Jackie, love him. Have a lovely Christmas and wishing you all the best..take care and stay safe....hugs Lozzy xx

ALI said...

It's a super drawing!
Yes it's been a very strange Christmas x

MiamiKel said...

Jackie, your card is just delightful! I love the softness of it and of course, gnomes! This is a sweet, SWEET card! Happy Holidays!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love your gnome Santa! He is just adorable Jackie. Best wishes for the coming New Year, take care, Michelle x