Followers

Monday 7 December 2020

Snowdrop Congratulations Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your weekend been. We have managed to go for some nice walks. At the beginning of lockdown we started doing virtual Murder Mysteries. There is a team of actors and we get emails and clues. There are YouTube films to watch and towards the end there is a Zoom meeting interrogation. We completed the latest one this weekend. We have another booked for the period of time between Christmas and New Year. It is just something a bit different to do. 

Just recently our daughter received a promotion. I wanted to make her a card to celebrate. 


I used Designer papers from Clarity Stamp. 


This the Fresh Cut Die Art Nouveau Snowdrop Aperture die. I cut it from Designer paper which I stuck to a paler Designer Paper with a double sided sticky sheet. I was then able to paper piece the die cut. I used Micro Beads to cover the remaining sticky. 


I used  one of the stickers from the Word Sticker Collection. There was left over sticky sheet and designer paper to mount the sentiment. 


I do like this die. I think is is out of stock at the moment. There are others in the same series. I might just treat myself to another one. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, congrats to your daughter its all happening for your family by the sounds of it, enjoy.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the pretty snowdrops and frame.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janis Lewis said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for always visiting my blog and leaving me nice comments. I appreciate you a LOT! Hugs!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jackie. Congrats to your daughter too. Xxxx

Alison59 said...

Stunning card Jackie and congrats to your daughter :-)

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Congratulations to your daughter. Take care.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a beautiful make hun, love it!
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to your Daughter Jackie and I'm sure she will love this gorgeous card, lovely colouring and background and of course a wonderful stamp, Kate x

ALI said...

Beautiful Jackie and congrat to your daughter!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Congrats to your Daughter on her Promotion. Love her card its so pretty. Oh the Murder Mystery Nights sound great fun, HAzel xx

htondre@aol.com said...

So pretty love the background color

Janice said...

A beautiful card for your daughter Jackie, congratulations to her.
Janice x