Followers

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Beccy's Place - Jolly Holiday

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We have had a busy few days. All our cards are now written and in the post. We just have the local hand deliveries to do. Our house is actually decorated. Things are starting to look Christmassy. On Tuesday we had our flu jabs. Luckily it didn't hurt. 

Here are the cards that I made for the new release of Jolly Holiday images from Beccy's Place. Today my cards are being showcased on Beccy's Blog


For this card I coloured the stocking with my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils. I created a pattern that looked a bit tartan so I chose a tartan paper to go with it. I added poinsettias made with dies from the John Next Door range. 


Click on the logo and it will take you to the store. 




Here is my second card. This time I chose to use the Red Cardinal in the stocking. Again I coloured with my Polychromo pencils. This time I used a gel pen to add snow. 

Don't forget to check out Beccy's Blog. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two stunning card Jackie. Just love your colouring of the images. Have a great week. Hugs Anesha.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Jackie how stun ING love your colouring. Merry Christmas stay safe

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, both cards are gorgeous, so festive.
Nice to be ready for the big day isn't it, especially this year, we can't let it beat us.xx

Wendy L said...

They look fab Jackie, great colouring, xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. Hope you are staying safe and well. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards Jackie; fab colouring :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, love the beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both beautiful, Jackie xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are wonderful Jackie, lovely colours on both of them and fabulous colours and layers, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute, nicely done Christmas cards done here!

Littlelamb said...

Two lovely cards Jackie. Take care and stay safe. Hugs.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful cards Jackie
Gr Karin

pam said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Mrs A. said...

I have just purchased a set of polychromo pencils from Clarity so will see how i get on with them. I love these two stocking filled cards. You have coloured so perfectly. I guess the news today will have thrown a lot of peoples christmas preparations into disarray but it is what it is and measures must be taken even if they are drastic. Take care hugs Mrs A.

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards this week The Beatles one is great Did you see the interview with Paul McCartney and Idris Elba Apart from Idris trying to play the guitar- that was a bit cringe worthy it was very interesting
I understand why you’re stepping down from the design team since my OH retired I have spent less time creating cards
Take care

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards Jackie, beautiful designs xx

htondre@aol.com said...

So very beautiful, love the colors on this stockings

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really wonderfully fabulous festive card Jackie, I love how you have made the tartan stockings match your backing paper and your flowers are so pretty too. Take care Michelle x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

wonderful card and I love the adorable red cardinal in your stocking. Great gentle effect for the snow with the gel pen. Take care Michelle x