Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2020

December Challenge at the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge - Anything Goes

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good day yesterday. Today is the first day of my hubby's retirement. It is shame we are still in lockdown as it would have been nice to go somewhere to celebrate. I am now working on a list of jobs for him to do. I am sure he is looking forward to this. 😊

Today the new Challenge at the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge Blog starts. The theme is always Anything Goes.  This will be my last challenge with this lovely team. I am sure that my craft time will be diminished with my hubby being around more. I still want to make cards but I don't really want to have a lot of deadlines to work to.  


For this card I used the Vintage Flakes Digi papers set. There are papers on offer as prizes for the winners of the challlenge. 


Our challenges are always fun. Click on the badge above and you will be taken there. 


This oh so cute little penguin is from Conie Fong. I am not sure that is it available anymore. I used my Primsacolor pencils to colour the image. I used the Double Pierced Rectangle dies from Creative Expressions to cut out the image and its mats. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope December is kind to you. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
yes he is a little cutie that's for sure.
What a great design and those papers look so different from anything I have seen before.
Your Penguin is coloured beautifully also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janette said...

What a sweet card, he is so cute jackie.
I hope you both enjoy a very long and happy retirement together.xx

Alison59 said...

Cute card Jackie :-)

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Jackie and such a cute penguin, lovely colours too, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is so sweet, I love the fluffy look you have given the penguin. Hope your Husband has a wonderful retirement...once hes done the long list!! Hxx

JD/ Jill said...

What a sweet image and you have colored it so nicely!

Shabneez said...

Such a cute image Andree. Hubby will be busy! Shabneez x

Shabneez said...

Beautiful image Jackie. Hubby will be busy! Shabneez

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Such an adorable Penguin. Lovely card. Actually made a start on my cards too lol. Take care Michelle x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This penguin is just too cute. Great card

Dorlene Durham said...

Happy retirement to your hubby. I love this card. The penguin is adorable and your coloring is fab! The background paper is pretty awesome too. Thank you for sharing it on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB