Followers

Thursday 1 July 2021

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #89 - Anything Goes - Sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Here I am wishing you a happy July. This year seems to be rushing by. Being the first of the month the new challenge starts at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is the ever popular Anything Goes and the sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. 

Here is the card I made.


This is another diamond point card. I like making this design. I needed two sheets of patterned paper to complete the design. The die I used was one of the Claritystamp club dies. 


There are so many fabulous images and sentiments in the Store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Teacup Flowers 1 and it is available HERE.  As the image came in a PNG version I was able to create a background on the computer and the image was placed on top. I coloured the image with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. I did add some gems to the image. 


This was a fun card to make. I do like a bit of colouring. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

The June Week 2 Challenge at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog

Challenge 604 at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog

Challenge 36 at Carlin's Card Paradise Challenge blog

Challenge 64 at Pearly Sparkles Challenge blog (Summer)

The July Challenge at the A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge blog

Challenge 102 at Crafting Happiness Challenges

The July Challenge at the Colour It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge blog

The July Challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous make hun, just love this fold!
Hugs Shell xx

carla said...

Your diamond point card looks very special and is so beautiful.
Lovely soft colors.
Thank you for joining or challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Good Luck !
Carla

karin said...

That's a great card made in this shape. A great starter for the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Thanks for joining it Jackie.
Karin DT

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, do like this fold but wonder is it bulky on the front.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the shaped card and your lovely colours. Hugs Anesha

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful and bright card. I love it. Have a beautiful day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, I really must try this style1 x

Pat K said...

WOW..this is fabulous. What a great fold, pretty colours and beautiful bouquet. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jackie, I love the folded design and such a pretty floral image too, Kate x

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Jackie, beautifully created and coloured, Kate x

Sueb said...

Hello Jackie,
What a fabulous card, I love the colours and the design.
I would like to thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge -theme being Anything goes.
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue CRAFT DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and gorgeous designing. xx

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Prachtige kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet bij CRAFT Challenge. Groetjes Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

Janis Lewis said...

This is darling. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Owner & Design Team

tilly said...

what a great shape and those pretty flowers sit so well on it xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for this challenge! Good luck in th draw!
Jen L Bugaboo DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a beautiful fun fold card... love it. In your post you say you like to create this fold. You might be interested in a fairly new fun fold challenge in the future for your lovely cards at Creative Creases, they have fun folds all the time. Check them out at https://secretstamper.com/category/creative-creases-challenge/ Double Trouble Challenge will be partnering with them in September too. Hope you visit both of our future fun challenges.