Followers

Friday 13 August 2021

A Diamond Point Christmas card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? My hubby enjoyed the cricket on Wednesday. Yesterday we had date, night to us that means a meal and the cinema. It is a long time since we have done that. Today we are taking my in-laws to a garden party. Before that I am hoping to pop into the Art of Craft shop which is just down the road from where my in-laws live. 

From now on I will be mostly making Christmas cards. Here is another one I made with the Diamond point design. 


I just love this design. I think I will be making some more cards like this. 


This fabulous gingerbread man came from an old card. The patterned paper I have had in my stash for a while. 


I have made sixty Christmas cards so far. I do need a few more. 

I would like to enter the following challenges;


Have a great day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make some lovely cards. WakeyL

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, Love this one, its really festive, do have a question about this type of card though, is it bulky for posting, just wondered.
Enjoy your day.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and so beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

karin said...

It's a beauty Jackie, love this cardshape.
Karin.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Love the shape. Anesha

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is just wonderful Jackie, I love the little gingerbread man and your fabulous design, gorgeous sparkle too, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Enjoy your weekend. Hope you get to Art of Craft.🤗

Suze said...

I haven't tried this Diamond Point design but seeing your elegant card is enticing me to try it. Thank you for entering the Include A Penguin Challenge at CHNC.

aussie aNNie said...

Wow what a fabulous card and so creative.. loving those colours and whole design. Have a lovely safe weekend. xx

Shabneez said...

Super creation and love the gingerbread man Jackie! Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Janice said...

Cute gingerbread man card Jackie!
Janice x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)