Followers

Monday 16 August 2021

Happy Wandering Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet one at home, The weather was nice though and we spent some time in the garden. 

At the weekend it was our son-in-law's. father's birthday. Here is the card I made for him. 


Can you spot the real map in the background? Russ loves travelling around in his car. This weekend he has had a proper road trip travelling to  lots of different places. I made the name with the Stencil Alphabet dies from the John Next Door range. 


This image came from an old card. I just love this cute image. 


I hope Russ liked his card. 

Have a good week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and so beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

A perfectly well thought out design Jackie and I just think the main image is adorable.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet and lovely card, love the colours too. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jackie, I'm sure he will love it, it's a fabulous card and I love your design with the cute bear and that map in the background, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Utterly adorable xoxo

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the topper
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Quiet weekend as usual. I did manage a walk.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, such a sweet card. Anesha x

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie great deign x

Janice said...

Great masculine card!
Janice x