Followers

Saturday 7 August 2021

Warm and Woolly with Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend. Yesterday my hubby picked up a new car. We haven't changed our car for a while and there is a lot to get used to. The old one was showing signs of wear so it was time for it to go. 

Today I am sharing my makes with the Warm and Woolly images from Beccy's Place.  Today I am featured on Beccy's Blog. 


I uses some patterned paper in my stash. 

There are many wonderful image sets in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 

I used the Nested Oval dies from Presscut. As the Perwinkle die and the Small Leave die from the John Next Door range. I coloured the image with Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. 


This is exactly what you will get with the Warm and Woolly set as well as line art. The set is available HERE. 


I also made a tag. I used the John Next Door Luggage Tag die set. I used the ovals on the sentiment. 


Here are both of my makes together. I did have fun colouring these images. 

Happy crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jackie just love this set and what you have done with it.

karenlotty said...

I love your easel card for your father in law and so will he
Great card an tag using the sheep who are just so cheeky looking

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card / tag Jackie
Gr Karin

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol, I just love his face, it just makes me smile...great makes hun

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous Jackie hugs Sue x

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, such a fun card, very different.
The new car sounds nice, enjoy.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag and card. Do love this image. Have a great day. Anesha x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
I love this wonderful card and matching tag.
You have coloured that image beautifully and I love those flowers they are so pretty.
Must think about getting those.
I do so hope you have no issues ith the New Car you can't always pick up on negative things when choosing as there is so much to think of.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mrs A. said...

Your card did make me smile. I really needed it as had some sad news today. Hugs Mrs A.

Littlelamb said...

Love your card and tag Jackie. Would love to get this set but don’t think I can with an iPad.

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable project and gorgeous card design...x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo