Followers

Monday 9 August 2021

John Next Door Christmas Release One

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a nice time. On Saturday it was my husband's birthday and with our son-in-law's he picked up our new car. This also meant that I got to spend some time with our daughter like we used to do. We even watched some trashy wedding themed telly together. When we were all back together we shared a nice meal and some birthday cake. On Sunday we had a quieter day though we did pop out to a garden centre. We just need to get our old car taken away. 

At the weekend John Lockwood aka John Next Door released part one of his Christmas selection. Here are the samples I made with the dies and stamps. 


Aren't those dies just stunning. When you use the small poinsettia die you get so many flowers. 

I do like making slimline cards. The sentiment was foiled with my Kaleido. 


The dies work well on a gift bag. 


I love these snowflakes I should have used them more. 

That mandala is so pretty and there are so many ways to cut it and arrange it. 


Here I put two of the Baroque frames together. They are ideal for ribbon. I love those corners. 


Another one with the Baroque frame. 


I think I used most things on this card. 

This is a picture heavy post. I did have fun with these dies and stamps. Foiling with the Kaleido works very well especially now I have learnt to leave the ink to dry for a long time. I have also changed my stamping platform. 

Have a great week. 

Happy crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous set of beautiful cards, love the smaller poinsetta, I am never over keen with flowers on Christmas cards for some reason but these are so pretty.xx

tilly said...

Happy birthday to your husband.
What lovely new dies and cards you have created, enjoy the new car xx

karin said...

All great cards Jackie. So many cards you have made, plenty of spare time I think ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love the first ones with the poinsettia borders.
And that's a great Birthday present for your husband, a new car ๐Ÿ˜€
Karin.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous, love your designs and colours are just awesome, love your style.

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful selection of cards Jackie, all so beautifully designed and the colours are gorgeous, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, what wonderful creations. I love that snowflake corner die. Enjoy your week. Anesha x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all gorgeous Jackie great job .... saw it this morning on the craft store
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all stunning, Jackie xoxo

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful cards Nackie. Love them all.๐Ÿค— take care and stay safe.

Pat K said...

Stunning collection of Xmas cards Jackie. xx

Janice said...

Fabulous selection of Christmas cards Jackie.
Janice x