Followers

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snippets Christmas Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We seem to be quite busy. Today my hubby is going to cricket for the first time. We live near to the Aegeus Bowl the home of Hampshire Cricket. He is going with friends. I hope he has a good time. I on the other hand will be having coffee with friends. It should be a nice day for both of us. 

At the moment I don't have any deadlines looming so yesterday I made some Christmas cards.  I am so behind on Christmas card making this year. 


The background was made with Snippets of patterned paper. There were so many lying around on my desk they were just asking to be used. 


This is an old card. I cut the card and it's mount with my Double Pierced Square dies from Creative Expressions. I made the Candi for the corners with my Limited Edition Mandala die from the John Next Door range. 

I had two of the  old cards so I was able to make two new cards. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Janette said...

Love the use of the snippets Jackie, beautiful cards.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great background and lovely framed sentiment

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jackie, lovely bright Festive cards, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Wendy L said...

it is gorgeous Jackie, x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful cards Jackie. Hope you enjoyed having coffee with friends. I haven’t been able to do that since March 2020.

Martina said...

This is a beautiful card, really beautiful. I admire the exact design. Thank you for playing in CHNC!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

NickScrapShack said...

These look amazing Jackie! I love the shimmer and a fantastic way to use up all those left over pieces. Sounds like you both had a great day. I have just started working again. Done a week and I´m exhausted already, don´t understand how I will cope when kids are back next week..... Hoping to find some time to craft this weekend.
Take care and Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog. They make me feel so happy.

aussie aNNie said...

What an adorable card and design, love it all.xx

Shabneez said...

Great use of scraps Jackie! Shabneez x

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card and amazing result with your snippets. Thanks for sharing at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

Di said...

Wowser Jackie - these are really gorgeous! The strips of paper you used were absolutely meant to go with the centre image!

Hugs

Di xx

Janice said...

Stunning cards Jackie, I love the colours.
Janice x