Followers

Thursday 10 February 2022

Floral Sent with Love

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? Sorry I haven't been around much life is rather hectic at the moment. Today we are going to collect some baby equipment for our daughter and son-in-law. They are very lucky and people have been very generous. 

Here is the card I made for my lovely mother-in-law for Mother's Day. Unfortunately she isn't very well and she won't be getting better. 


This card was made with all John Next Door dies. I do love the Small Flowers and the Small Leaves dies. They are a great way to use some of those small scraps of paper. 


This sentiment was made for another project but I changed my mind. I thought it was just right for this card. I used the Stencil Sayings die. I also made a butterfly with the Large Butterfly die set. 


I will add the sentiment inside the card later. Unfortunately the way things are it may not be needed. It is all just so sad. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Jackie I do hope she gets to see this sweet card you have made for her, it will make her day I am sure.
Thankyou also for the beautiful card you sent me, I really appreciate it when you have so much on your mind.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
I too hope she does get to see this wonderful card because it's so pretty and the flowers and the colours are gorgeous.
Love the wonderful design.
Have you thought of giving it to her now as that lovely sentiment can be used for any time.
Lots of crafty love and thinking of you hugs at this sad time. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card Jackie, I love the colours and the butterfly theme, gorgeous dies.
I am sorry your Mother in Law is so poorly, I hope she gets to see her beautiful card, take care, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card for your Mother-in-law! I really like the colors!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read of your sad news, even though you have said both sets of your parents are not well. It's a beautiful card and, to be honest, I'd give it to her now to cheer her up rather than wait and have to decide who to send it to in the future.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sorry she's struggling, Jackie. Perhaps give it to her early xoxo

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous, lovely colours and they go together so well, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and designed brilliantly as always. ♥

pam said...

Hope your Mother In Law get`s well enough to receive your beautiful card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

Very sad It’s a beautiful card My mum and MIL are both no longer with us but I still make them birthday cards and place on their graves with some flowers
Take care Thinking of you xxx

htondre@aol.com said...

Great floral card today, great colors