Followers

Wednesday 2 February 2022

Nuts 'N' Bolts from Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors. 

Let's start with an apology. I am sorry I haven't been posting much. I have been crafting but they are all projects for the future. Life has thrown a bit of a curve ball as well. My parents now need two live in carers. We had to source a bed for the second one. So with that and invigilating life is just a bit hectic. 

Here is a post about the fabulous new digital image set from Beccy's Place called Nuts 'N' Bolts


This is my first card. I did colour the image with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. I had to add some John Next Door Cogs. 


For the second card I added two of the robots and again I coloured them with my Faber Castell
Polychromo Colouring pencils. The back was made with another John Next Door die this one from the Stencil Alphabet set. 






Here are the two cards together. This is such a fun image set to use. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie 
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, what fun cards, a nice change.
Sorry about your parents, so glad that so far they are able to stay in their own home though, take care.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both so cute, Jackie. Continued prayers for you and your family xoxo

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
2 wonderful cards and very lovely designs they are.
Such unusual images and so perfectly coloured as well.
Great coggs dies used and the lovely die cut background on the Aqua colur one is gorgeous.
Hope all gets sorted soon with your parents it must be such a worrying time for you both.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and great cards Jackie

Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

What fabulous fun bot cards Jackie, I love the wee characters and your colouring, all brilliantly put together.
I hope you manage to get things sorted for your parents and it gets easier for you, take care, Kate x

Shabneez said...

Sorry to hear your parents are needing more care. It can't be easy Jackie. Pray they keep well. Love both your creations - made me smile. Shabneez x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and so cute designs, gorgeous colours. xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie ... just love your little robots cards ... so cute ... sorry to hear you are still having a few problems we are actually having the same trouble but luckily Brian's Mum only lives 10 mins down the road in the car and is in a McCarthy stone place so not in any danger ... take care and happy crafting love sandy xx

JD/ Jill said...

Sorry to hear the news with your parents...
Don't forget to take care of you too..

These cards are so adorable! I like the cute matching sentiments!

karenlotty said...

Great card
Sorry to hear you’re having to get live in carers for your mum and dad too Take care x

pam said...

Fabulous cards Jackie;
Hugs Pam x