Followers

Saturday 26 February 2022

Chic in Paris - Two Jays part 2 Simone

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? We have been busy. On Wednesday we had a new mattress delivered. Along with the new pillows it is all very comfortable. We are also getting quotes for our conservatory, that had damage in the storm, and the bathroom, which is just tired. My hubby is having a few days away next week to spend time with some of his university buddies. It is so good how they have been able to keep in touch. 

Here is the second set of samples I made for the release of the Chic in Paris range of stamps from Two Jays. This stamp set is called Simone. I think I was sent this set because she is holding a giant coffee cup and I love coffee. 


I have just discovered Versafine Clair Stamp pads. Oh boy with that and a stamp platform stamping has never been so easy. I did the colouring with my Faber Castell colouring pencils. And everything is better with coffee. 


I made an easel card with my Presscut Nested Hexagon dies. It was easy to place a hexagon in the stamping platform and keep turning it to get a circle of stamps. 

This was my hubby's idea. He found a cup in the cupboard that I could decorate. The stamps were just perfect for it. The background was made with different colours of tissue paper and decoupage glue. I stamped the images onto paper so that they would mould to the cup more easily. I used my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils to colour the images and my VersaFine Clair stamp pad did not run. 


You know I love coffee this just had to be done. I used my stamping platform to achieve this result. 

All of these are ideal for a coffee lover just like me. Don't forget to join John on Create and Craft for his 2 hour show on Sunday. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Janette said...

Oh wow Jackie you have been busy and not just in the craft room. These are all gorgeous, you really do love coffee, haha.xx

karin said...

All Great cards Jackie. Love them with those great images on it. The coffee mug is so great decorated.
Karin

Pat K said...

Fabulous creations with this fun image Jackie. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous sample cards and I love the coffee cup decoration, it's a lovely image and your colouring is fabulous, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
I too love coffee and have 2 coffee machines in my kitchen one is a pod one is a proper coffee machine .
Can't get by without a black coffe with no sugar.

Love your wonderful designs they are all very stunning especially the coffee cup that was a brilliant idea, and it looks so fabulous.
Oh I shall miss John as I am off to my Son's to celebrate my Grandson's 18th Birthday with family too all though it's not his Birthday till the 4th of March.
I made him a card with John's Bottle Die I think I bought it after seeing you make a card with if I'm thinking right.
Just thought I can record the show as I love watching him demo he is such a great demonstrator.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Em Louise Fairley said...

I love these... I love coffee... and I love you! xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fabulous Jackie you did a great job
Gr Karin

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes Jackie I have passed on this set purely because I don’t have friends that would appreciate these figures They’re a definite flowers (or dancing crew)
Take care xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely brilliant set of projects Jackie. I love these stamps and it looks as if you've had a lot of fun designing with them too. Take care Michelle x

htondre@aol.com said...

Eek protects in my favorite topic awesome work

JD/ Jill said...

More cute images. and More cards that make me want to go get another cup of coffee...(even though I've already had a couple of cups...) Makes it hard for me to get to sleep if I drink it too late in the day!

I like your card designs..all very creative!

aussie aNNie said...

love these cute cards, full of wonders and beauty. xx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog