Followers

Thursday 17 February 2022

Best Wishes from a Cute Elephant

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We saw all our parents yesterday. My parents seem very happy with the two carers that they now live with them. I am sure it is better for them to be in their own home. My husband's parents are just starting out on the care journey. I think they will be needing more help soon. The Art of Craft shop is just down the road from my in-laws. We popped in yesterday between visits. I was a bit naughty and I treated myself to some goodies. 

Here is a card I made with the last of the images from the Chute Digital Image Set from Beccy's Place. I had coloured the image but I ran out of time to make it into a card for the deadline for sending it to Beccy. 


For the background I used some strips of leftover Designer paper from Claritystamp. The sentiment was cut into the paper with my Stencil Sentiments die set from the John Next Door range. 


This is the cute elephant from the Chute Digital Image Set from Beccy's Place which is available HERE. He was coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils. 


This is another cute little card for my stash. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Janette said...

So glad your parents are all coping with the new way of life, it can't be easy, bless them.
This card is adorable Jackie, sweet image and I love the background.xx

aussie aNNie said...

So adorable image, great colouring of it too... ♥

Wendy L said...

It is so cute Jackie and I recognised the Clarity paper, xx

JD/ Jill said...

Cutr image and you've made a lovely card using it.

Hubby and I went grocery shoppong yesterday... we were a distance from home...but pretty close to one of my favorite craft stores. Hubby, very kindly, asked me if I wanted to go there first. With much will power... I turned his thoughtfulness down. (I am so struggling to get my craft room in order...I knew I didn't need to add to it!) (It was such a temptation though...smile)

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a stunning card and such a lovely and sweet image coloured perfectly too.
My you background snippets is marvellous and you can't see a join anywhere.
Love the wonderful colours as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card great background Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

What a cute image and a lovely card Jackie.
Pleased to hear that your parents are settling down well with their carers, take care, Kate x

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Jackie ,
Such a cute card .. love it.
Have a lovely weekend
Happy Crafting
Rose

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

htondre@aol.com said...

Oh my goodness that elephant is super cute. Lovely