Followers

Thursday 24 February 2022

Chic in Paris - Two Jays Stamps

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you doing? I am so sorry that I haven't been around much. Life does seem to have become quite hectic. With two lots of parents who are poorly this takes a lot of our time. I am still crafting but I have been working on things that I cannot share yet. Except somethings I only finished at the beginning of this week, have been moved up in the schedules and I can share them now. They will be released on Sunday under the Two Jays brand from Crafts-Too. 

Here are my samples from one of the sets of stamps. The whole range is called Chic in Paris. 


I think I must have used every stamp in this set for this card. I have two wreath templates and I used them both. I masked the edges of the smaller wreath and stamped the girl in the middle. All the colouring was done with my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils. All the card I used is Craft Artist Linen card. Oh they do have some lovely colours. The other thing I love it my stamp platform. There are just so many cool things you can do with it. 


Here is the girl in her entirety. I gave her coloured tights as I thought her dress was too short - I am such a prude. Again this is coloured with my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils. All the card is Linen card.  


I love making easel cards. This time I used my Presscut Oval dies to make the card base and the mats and layers. Yes there is more colouring and more Linen card. 

These stamps will be released on Sunday on Create and Craft. Everything is changing with the Craft Channels and I am very confused. I used to make things for Create and Craft a few years ago. It is like going back in time. I do have another set of cards to share with you using one of the other stamp sets in the range. 

Have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

Jenny L said...

HI Jackie,
beautiful cards and those stamps used are fabulous.
Your colouring of them is fantastic and your different designs look brillianrt especially the background created with the stamps.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Liz said...

Three super cards, Jackie. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Looking good these images, great cards and beautiful design.
Keep Safe ♥

Janette said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, you have produced some pretty design here.
As for the Craft channels getting a mix up I am as muddled as the next person, all abit topsy turvey.xx

cuilliesocks said...

She's such a pretty image and you've created three wonderful cards with her, coloured and designed beautifully Jackie, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful cards Jackie. I know what you mean about life being busy. Be safe and well. Anesha x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all beautiful, Jackie xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are so cool Jackie and love these new designs, so versatile too. I hope you are keeping well, Michelle x

htondre@aol.com said...

Great stamps Jackie I love this image and that pink card so beautiful

JD/ Jill said...

You've made some nicely colored...adorable cards there...I like that image!