Followers

Sunday 13 February 2022

Chute from Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your weekend been? We have had a quiet time at home catching up on things that need to be done in the house and garden. The spring flowers are starting to appear which is nice. On Sunday when it was raining we went to the cinema to see Death on the Nile. 

I was sent the Chute Digital Image set from Beccy's Place to use. Here is what I made. 


I coloured the images with my Faber Castell Polychromo Colouring pencils. All the papers and die cuts came from my stash. 


With this card I added so faux stitching around the edge. 





Here are the two cards together. 

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

You did a great job with these images! Great coloring and design!

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Lovely cards Jackie, the images are very cute.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful, Jackie. Glad you got some time to yourselves xoxo

Pat K said...

Adorable cards Jackie, beautifully coloured. Happy Valentine's Day. xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie they are fabulous. Love them both. Alison xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
2 very wonderful makes and such very lovely designs too.
The images are so fab and cute and coloured wonderfully as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards lovely colours and design ..as always . xx

htondre@aol.com said...

Cute cards with this set. Like the bunny one but my favorite one was definitely the elephant