Followers

Monday 12 January 2015

A Quick Thank You Card

Hi My Blog Friends

I hope you had a great weekend. We took our daughter to collect her rabbit and it's new friend from where they had been staying to become bonded. All the signs are looking good and they seem to get on well. When we are completely sure everything is OK I will share some pictures with you. The new rabbit is a little sweetie so I hope it does work out.

I received an extra Christmas present when I got back to work meaning that I needed an extra thank you card. This is what I came up with and it is made entirely of scraps making me very happy. I would like to enter it for the challenge on Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 159.


Even the card blank was made from some card in my stash. The die I used was a Spellbinders label die. I cut two for the centre and another two to cut the corners all in black card.


This shows the detail of the corner and the lovely paper which has added sparkle.


The sentiment was also cut with a Spellbinders word die set and I added some CS Pearl PVA glue dots. I was very pleased with the end result. For me it is quite a small card being 5" x  5".

I hope you have a great week and manage to do lots of crafty things.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

17 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fab card Jackie. Love the use of the die cut for corners. X

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, just shows it pays not to throw anything away. Great design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the paper and the fabulous dies corners.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Jackie it's a beautiful card
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Such a pretty creation Jackie. Stunning colour palette.
Laine
xx

Carole Z said...

A beautiful card Jackie, love the design - looking forward to photos of the new bunny, glad they are getting along:) hugs Carole Z xx

pam said...

Beautiful thank you card Jackie, love the colour tones.
Hugs Pam

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie, the paper and die-cuts are wonderful x

Sam K said...

How pretty and an excellent make to be made out of scraps xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous papers. I love this black and white thank you card.

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, love that beautiful paper :o)
Jackie xx

jane stillman said...

Fabulous use of your scraps

Anonymous said...

really pretty card do like the die shapes

Carole Pollard said...

Quick but gorgeous its so elegant look forward to the bunny pics .Love and hugs Carole

Di said...

Fabulous card Jackie! Very stylish and elegant - amazing what we can produce with our snippets!

Hugs

Di xx

Alison59 said...

Wow you have some great stash :-)