Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Tethered Hearts Wedding Anniversary Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

We are half way through the week I do  hope you are having a good one.  It will be pay day soon which means there will be some money to spend on Craft goodies soon.

I am trying to get ahead of my card making projects this year so I can concentrate on the wedding invitations I will be making for our niece and her partner. This is why I have made my husband's anniversary card already - our anniversary is in April.


I started, as I often do, with an 8" x 8" card blank. I found some patterned paper in my stash that I inked around the edge. I used blue and white card also from my stash to make the rest of the card. 


This shows the top detail of the Tethered Hearts die from Sue Wilson.  You can see that I cut mats for the die cuts in alternate colours to help show the detail of the die. I do think this die is so good for wedding and anniversary cards. 


This centre panel was cut with another die set by Sue Wilson. The sentiment was cut with dies  from Brittania.


There you have it an anniversary card for my husband. I hope he likes it and that I remember where I have put it when I need it.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie - I'm sure he will love it. It is a stunning card. Love the colours you've used.
Hugs,
Bev xx

Laine said...

This is stunning Jackie. Wonderful colour and design.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

chique and gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

love this card.x

The Tag Lady said...

I am sure he will love it,gorgeous card.....Mags x

The Tag Lady said...

I am sure he will love it,gorgeous card.....Mags x

Jan said...

Stunning card xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful anniversary card. I do love the dies!
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love your layout of those die cuts.
Hugs Pam x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...your hubby will love it....great dies...Joolsx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, a beautiful card and love the dies. I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Hugs Erin xx

Brawny x said...

This is a beautiful card Jackie. Send hubby to me if he doesn't like it...not very likely! X

Unknown said...

Gorgous Jackie love the dies, hubby will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, what a stunning anniversary card. I hope he feels really special when he gets that! Awesome work

Jackie said...

Stunning card, really jumps out of the screen :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is so beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Super stunner Jackie gorgeous hun loving the dies hugs Judith xxx

Alison59 said...

lovely design :-)

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, your hubby will love it x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jackie, this is stunning! Love the black & white, both elegant & striking, your husband will love it! Hugs Carole Z xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous nniversary card - lucky man! x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Another stunner of a card with gorgeous cutout elements and layout. The monochromatic theme is beautiful.

<3 and hugs
Lisa xxxxx

Ewelina Nowak said...

wow!! i love it :) hugs

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie Aren't you organised! This is beautiful, these dies work so well. Try not to sell this one! Love Diane xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful anniversary card. I do love the dies!!!
Thanks for sharing..

Regards
Anniversary Wedding Scroll