Followers

Friday 30 October 2020

A Lovely Quick Christmas Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week. Mine got a lot better after my bad day on Tuesday. I do have some very good friends around me and a very supportive close family. Of course crafting helps. I am making a wreath which involves felting 50 polystyrene balls. Stabbing a needle into something seems to help a lot. 

I was playing with some of my new dies. I have been treating myself  a bit lately. 


I used the Jane's Tree dies set from the John Next Door range. I also used an embossing folder. It makes are very quick stylish Christmas card. That tree is just so pretty it doesn't really need anything else. 


I have made a few of these cards. I just don't seem to be able to stop making Christmas cards. I am sure I have enough now. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great weekend. 

Take care. 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the colour.xxx

Janette said...

This is beautiful Jackie, take care.xx

Alison59 said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Jackie :-)

Keep stabbing!

tilly said...

This is so simple yet so effective, lovely new dies xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card and dies.Glad to hear your week got better -had to laugh about the needle stabbing lol
Carol x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a gorgeous card and the dies used are really fab too.
Love the colour choices used it gives it such a lovely touch of luxury.
I expect you have made lots of different colours with the dies as the dies are so useful for batch making.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

karin said...

That's a great die of a Christmas Tree Jackie, love your card.
Hope you're feeling better after that bad day last week.
Take care and be strong,
Karin
xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the tree and embossing on this wonderful Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

It looks simply elegant with you Jackie.
GG

KarinsArtScrap said...

very elegant and gorgeous Jackie

gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful and elegant Jackie, lovely dies and design. Good to hear you are feeling better, have a good weekend, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

So very classy looking. Your wreath sounds intriguing. I hope we get to see it finished. Hugs Mrs A.

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Glad your week got better. Take care and stay safe.hugsx

htondre@aol.com said...

So very beautiful, love the gold paper

Pat K said...

Hi Jackie, A very elegant card. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, so glad that the needle felting helped ease your issues. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel xx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jackie, John does come up with some wonderfil stuff, xxxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Jackie, it's gorgeous! xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Lovely Christmas card, pretty dies and you have created some great texture on your background for that snowy day Michelle x

Janice said...

Stunning card Jackie, love the dies and embossing folder you have used.
Janice x