Followers

Thursday 1 October 2020

The A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge - October - Anything Goes

 Hello My Craft Blog Friends and Visitors

Happy October. It is time to start drinking Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. Hopefully our daughter and son-in-law will move this month. Then the bunnies can go to their lovely new home. 

The October Challenge has just started at the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes and there are some gorgeous digi papers on offer as prizes. 


I do like a slimline card. I had a strip of paper from the Hue Digi Set and it just needed to be made into a card. 


Our challenges is always fun to enter. Click on the logo and you will taken to the blog. 


I added Daisies made with the Tatty Daisy die  from the John Next Door range along with the Leafy Flourish die set  from his range too. I added Candi to the centre of the flowers and a bit of distress ink. 


I think the paper makes a good backdrop to the flowers. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the flowers.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Jackie
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

So pretty Jackie :-)

Kathy said...

This is a beautiful flower card, Jackie, I love it

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Jackie, lovely daisies and colours, love it Kate x x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card a Jackie. I do love the Tatty Daisies5

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the flowers.
Janice x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the flowers.
Pam x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card, love the cascading flowers. Love latte's my fav is cinnamon. Michelle x