Followers

Sunday 11 October 2020

Not Just Cards Challenge blog - Anything Goes - October Challenge

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good weekend. We are having a quiet one there are still lots of jobs to catch up on. Our daughter and son-in-law still don't have a moving date so we still have the bunnies. 

The October Challenge has just started at the Not Just Cards Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes. This is a card that I made for my uncle who is in a care home in Devon. 


I do like making nautical themed cards. The patterned papers came from a paper pad I bought in The Works. 

Our challenge are always fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


To create the frame I used the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions. The scene was created with the Nautical Scenes die set that came free with a magazine some time ago. 


I used the Stitched Flag dies from Creative Expressions to make this panel. The ship's wheel came from the Nautical Scenes die set. 


I hope my uncle liked this card.  

Enjoy your day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card Jackie, must have been a lot of work. x

Janette said...

Oh Jackie this is lovely, I love the theme and am sure your uncle will really appreciate it.
Its taking a while for your daughters house move, must be a sign of the times, hope they soon get a date it must be frustrating.xx

Alison59 said...

What a super card Jackie :-)

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the colours.xxx

tilly said...

Your Uncle will love this card, some really nice dies used there
Tilly xx

cuilliesocks said...

I always like nautical cards and this one is just lovely, love the different shaped dies you've used and that lovely little scene, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant nautical card Jackie. I hope you have had a great weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, I love the bright colours, Im sure your Uncle will love it, Hazelxx

Wendy L said...

Super Man card Jackie, xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful nautical themed card, Jackie. xx

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card Jackie and I am sure your uncle will love it. Nothing much happening here. Take care and stay safe.x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie! I love the colors! xoxo

ALI said...

Lovely card, your Uncle will love it x

Shabneez said...

Such a bright and cheerful card Liz. Shabneez x

Rocky said...

I hope your uncle liked his card, I do.

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant card Jackie, fab design xx

Zoechaos said...

What a bright and cheerful card this is, sure to cheer your Uncle up however he is feeling. x

Janice said...

I always love seeing your nautical cards Jackie, this one is fabulous.
Janice x

htondre@aol.com said...

Great scenery, super cute