Followers

Monday 5 October 2020

Christmas Star Nativity Scene Christmas Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend in spite of the weather. We did have a lot of rain. Our plans on Sunday were cancelled so we had a whole weekend catching up on jobs around the house. I even managed to get out to buy a pair of shoes. 

When I have been making larger card blanks. There is usually a strip of card left over and I have been using this to make much smaller card blanks. Now I have quite a few of the smaller card blanks and I decided to use one. 


When I was tidying some of my craft stash I came across some card blanks that had this pattern on one side. So I cut one down to go at the back of this card. 


The frame was cut with the Christmas Star die set from the John Next Door range. I don't think it is available this year. For the scene inside the frame I used a mix of dies from the Nativity and O Little Town die sets from the John Next Door range. All the card I used on this card came from my Snippets stash. .


As I said I have quite of few of this size of card blank. I might be using them to make more cards with this design. 

I would like to enter the following challenges;

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the fab design.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, your card is really gorgeous and smaller is better for posting.
Weekend was a washout, saturday saw so much rain, I thought it would never stop.
Take care.xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful Jackie; just what Christmas is all about :-)

Gwyneth said...

A lovely Nativity scene card Jackie.
GG

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie....we got rain and still raining today...Its to wet to woo!...sorry!....its a Owl thing....Joolsx

karin said...

Gorgeous card Jacky.
Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card Jackie. Great way to used your left over cards.

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie!

Christine Harrop said...

A really lovely Nativity card Jackie. Your smaller pieces have come in very useful. I do the same when I'm using A3 cards. Hugs Christine xx

Mrs A. said...

This does look classy. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Jackie, beautifully designed, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

Great design and some lovely dies on you fab card Love and hugs Carole x PS enjoy the new shoes I love shoes

Linda Simpson said...

Elegant seasonal card, the layers are wonderful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty, what a lovely card and brilliant that it was made with snippets! Hazelxx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Yes it was a wet weekend. Stayed put. Been raining again today. Take care.x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie! xoxo

pam said...

Another of your beautiful cards Jackie
Hugs Pam x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Lovely card Jackie. Really pretty star frame die too. Lots of rain and its been great for the garden but not sure I like the drop in temperature to go with it. Michelle x

Di said...

What a lovely Christmas card Jackie - it sums it up beautifully.


Hugs

Di xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wow, just stunning Jackie, I love the die cuts you put together and the colors you used

Rocky said...

Love this card, the off set die cuts look great.

Janice said...

Love your Nativity card Jackie.
Janice x