Followers

Friday 2 October 2020

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - Theme Penguins - Sponsor Twinkle Lane Designs

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? Yesterday I helped at a Felting Workshop and I am helping at another one today. It is all very well organised there were less than 6 of us and we were all spaced out. I had a visor to wear too. Life is getting a bit busier all round. 

The new challenge has started at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog. The theme is Penguins and the sponsor is Twinkle Lane Designs


The tartan paper was actually a card blank which I cut down to make a mat. After I had coloured the image I thought the colours went together well. 
There are lots of wonderful images in the store. If you click on the logo you will be taken there. 



This image is called Snow Penguin and it is available HERE. I printed onto Neenah card stock and I coloured the image with my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils.  I used the Double Pierced Rectangle dies from Creative Expressions to cut the image and it's mats. 


This sentiment comes with the image. I used the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions to cut it out. 


I hope you have time to join in with our challenge. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie :-)
How lovely to be back at your workshops x

Janette said...

A gorgeous sweet card Jackie and I do love a wee bit of tartan..
Glad things are getting better for you, we are in lockdown once again and its not looking good at all in the NW. darn virus is nasty. Take care enjoy your day.xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jackie love the image and fab papers.xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Jackie ans I love the tartan background paper. Hugs Christine xx

Kathy said...

Such a cute card, Jackie! Love it xx

tilly said...

a lovely card, hope the workshops go well xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love the beautiful penguin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this card with the tartan background. Your felting workshop sounds like it was fun,have a great weekend, Hazelx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jackie..love the plaid. xx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love Penguins. Have a good weekend. Take care and stay safe.x

Janice said...

Super card Jackie. Love the penguin scene and the plaid background.
Janice x

Jan said...

Adorable card Jackie x

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards this week Genius idea to use glossy accents for the centres of flowers- note to self
I hope your daughter gets to move soon Our daughter hopes to move to their new house this month too
This penguin is so cute and the sentiment is so apt He really does look like he’s marching along
Good to see the workshops are back I’m still too anxious to go very far
Have a good week

Alizabethy said...

A lovely mix of the traditional and cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable card Jackie love the tartan paper too. Michelle x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

that penguin is too adorable!