Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2020

A Special Birthday Card for a Special Lady

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We have been quite busy there always seems to be so much to do. 

I have been looking through my files and I found a twisted easel birthday card that I had never shared. 


The patterned paper was from my stash. I cut into the paper with a Sizzix die. This reveals the colour of the card underneath. 


I created the sentiment on the computer. I used a Creative Expressions die to cut a frame for the sentiment. 


From the John Next Door range I used the Gerbera die, the Leafy Flourish die and the Small Butterfly die set. 


The stopper for the easel was made with the centre of the Creative Expressions die. 


I know the lady that received this was thrilled to receive this card. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card, haven’t made one of these for ages.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the papers.xxx

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie! Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

What a beautiful card Jackie :-)

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie and such pretty papers, not at all surprised to read the lady loved it.xx

ALI said...

Very pretty card Jackie, lovely flowers x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Jackie.

cuilliesocks said...

It's beautiful Jackie, not wonder the lady was thrilled to receive it. gorgeous colours and design, so very feminine, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Easel cards are still one of my most favourite cards to make. This twisted card is a lovely alternative to the basic design. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card. Very remiss of me not to thank you for my birthday card too. I was gorgeous. Thank YOU!!!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Buffy said...

Stunning easel card

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Take care and stay safe.x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jackie, love this design which I have not made for ages, she will love it, xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card design the shape colours and flowers are fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

Em Louise Fairley said...

No wonder she was thrilled, it's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Sheryl said...

Beautifully feminine easel card Jackie.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

Jolanda's Blog said...

Stunning!!! Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at
The Creative Crafters Challenge blog
I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely, what a great make, Hazelx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I do love twisted easels Michelle x

Gwyneth said...

A gorgeous card Jackie.
GG

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

loving these flowers and die cuts

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Jackie for a very special Birthday. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Janice said...

Pretty floral card Jackie.
Janice x