Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Bright and Cheerful Birthday card.

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We are having a quiet week which is not really a surprise. I am working on some bits and pieces that I will be able to share with you soon. 

Here is a birthday card I made from an old card. You know how much I like doing this. 


I liked the shape at the edge of the original card. I chose the colour of one of the flowers  to make the mats and layers, 


I used the Renmore dies set from the John Next Door range to cover the original sentiment. The Happy Birthday is a Crafter's Companion die. 


This card went in the post yesterday. I hope the recipient likes it. 

Have a good day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I love to re-cycle and this is gorgeous, well done I hate to waste and need to try more actually.
Enjoy your day, none of us are dying from excitement but its ok, spring is around the corner.xx

Shabneez said...

Great recycling Jackie and I love the bright colours! Shabneez x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card great recycling and always a great idea, at times I have done this too. Beautiful square of flowers. xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card Jackie and a fab way to recycle old cards I always promise I will do that but never seem to get round to it one day Love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Great upcycling Jackie :-)

ALI said...

Very bright and beautiful!

KarinsArtScrap said...

bright and cheerful card Jackie

Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card Jackie, great colours. Hugs Anesha

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Nothing exciting happening here.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Jackie xoxo

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

tilly said...

a lovely bright re-cycled card, life slowly goes on lol xx

karenlotty said...

You are definitely the queen of recycling cards! I look at all of the cards I might receive and cannot see which parts I might be able to retrieve
I was sorry to read about your friend I hope things improve for him
Take care x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Really pretty card Jackie, lovely and bright. Take care Michelle x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous make hunnie, just love seeing your up-cycled makes
Hugs Shell xx