Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Poppy themed Mother's Day Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We are plodding along. Nothing much seems to change from week to week. I am sure it is the same for everyone. 

Here is the Mother's Day card. I made for my mother-in-law. She loves poppies. 


I started another card for my Mother-in-law but I didn't like it so I started again. I know she loves poppies so I got out my Creative Expressions' dies. I made all the mats and layers with the Stitched Lattice Frame die set. 


This is a Signature die it is my go to for Mother's Day. I cut it twice once in Gold and once in black for a shadow. 


These are the Exquisite Poppy dies and the Laurel Leaves dies both from Creative Expressions.  


I know my Mother-in-law will like this card. It is such a shame that we can't see them. It is much better for them to be safe. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, what a gorgeous card for your mil, sure she will love it. It is sad we can't be near but as you say better safe than sorry.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the shadow on the sentiment.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love your gorgeous card and fabulous colours. ♥

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful mother's day card Jackie. Great design. Hugs Anesha

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie
Hugs Pam x

Ginny said...

my mum loves poppies too. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at FnF :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Kathy said...

This is such a lovely card

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Jackie xoxo

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, lovely poppies x

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha x

Shabneez said...

Fabulous card Jackie - I love poppies! Shabneez x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

gorgeous Mothers Day card, your centre trellis panel is quite a striking backdrop for those lush poppies and he hint of a shadow behind the wording with the black card is really effective too. love this. Take care Michelle x

htondre@aol.com said...

So beautiful Jackie

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! So very nicely done!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just stunning hun, I love the colours you have used

Stay safe Hugs Shell xx

Sheryl said...

Beautiful Jackie.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

NickScrapShack said...

Love, love, love all those pretty dies you used. Both frames and shapes. Gorgeous card!

Janice said...

Stunning poppy card Jackie.
Janice x