Followers

Monday 22 February 2021

Easter Wishes pretty floral card.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet one as usual. On Saturday evening we do try to watch a film. There are a lot to choose from on Netflix etc. Last week we saw The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. This week we watched Late Night. We had some good news. We managed to get a Council tax refund for my parents as they are in receipt of Attendance Allowance. This has taken 6 months but we did get a whole years refund. Also our daughter went for a Covid test which came back negative. She was feeling poorly she is much better now.  

I have been busy crafting but I can't share what I have been working on just yet. I found myself with a bit of time on Friday so I decided to make a few more Easter cards. 


This is a DL Easter card.  The backing paper is from Polkadoodles.  I printed too much for a Design Team Project it was too pretty not to use. 


I used the Stencil Sentiments die set from the John Next Door range to make the sentiment. It is great how you can use the dies to make different sentiments. 


I used the Small Flowers and the Small Leaves die sets from the John Next Door range to make the flower spray. I made three cards like this and I cut the dies three times. This meant that I could match the leaves on each card. The dots are cut with the leaves die. The dots in the centre of the flowers was made with some Pearl PVA glue from Creative Expressions. All the flowers and leaves were made with scraps of paper. 


I do want to make some more Easter cards. The next thing I need to make is an Anniversary card for my hubby it will be 39 years this year. I wonder if we will be able to celebrate next year. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a good week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the soft colours

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell x

tilly said...

a lovely card with those versatile stencils xx

Janette said...

Morning Jackie,I love this pretty card, so nice to see some spring colours and flowers again.
Good news for your daughter and your parents too but it shouldn't take so long should it.xx

karin said...

Great Easter card Jackie. I suppose this lovely weather inspired you to make a sunny card.
Take care
Karin
Xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Jackie great design
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed card Jackie, lovely colour pallet and those little flowers are so sweet.
That certainly was good new to get the refund. Hopefully your daughter feels better soon, glad to hear that it wasn't covid, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card Jackie. Have a good week. Anesha

Mrs A. said...

I do like these elongated cards and also love the softe muted colours you have used here. Hugs Mrs A.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Weekend quiet as usual and every day. One day will be able to meet up,with friends if they feel confident about going out. Take care and hope you have your vaccine soon.

aussie aNNie said...

Jackie, love this and the pretty blue flowers. xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Jackie xoxo

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty card Jackie. Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Well done on the refund Jackie and glad your daughter is ok. Super card :-)

Di said...

What a pretty card Jackie! As has already been said - lovely soft colours, and I too love the long slim card right now!

Hugs

Di xx

Furrbster said...

This is super pretty!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz