Followers

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Floral Happy Easter Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? On Tuesday we had a sprinkling of snow. By the evening it had gone. The snowdrops in the garden looked nice in the snow. I have been hearing of a lot of friends getting appointments for their vaccination. Maybe our wait won't be too much longer. 

I am working on quite a few projects at the moment things that I can't show for a while. Before I started work on these I made a couple of Easter cards. 


I used a mix of dies on this card. The Happy Easter die is from a Creative Expression set. 


The leaves are the Laurel leaves die set from Creative Expressions. The flowers were cut with the Small flowers did from the John Next Door range. 


I like this design and I am going to try it with some other dies that I have.  I would like to send a few Easter cards this year. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jackie another lovely card loving the flowers what a fab die. Stay safe lots of snow and ice about

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I love this design, it looks so lovely and elegant.
Hope you get the vaccine soon, mine is on the books for home visit and I will be more than happy to see the nurse walk up the path. Take care.xx

jane stillman said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - I had my jab last week

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant card Jackie. Have a good day. Anesha x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Easter wreath Jackie, love the dies and sweet tiny flowers you used. xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! We are awaiting our turn to receive immunization, as well. I still marvel that we are using brand new technology which enables this vaccine to be "not living" and that they can produce it so quickly. Hoping you get yours soon. Your Easter Card is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. So elegant and rich with meaning. It's a beautiful creation! hugs, de

ALI said...

Lovely card, so fresh!

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous Easter card,love the colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful and elegant card Jackie
Gr Karin

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and pretty design xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a very pretty card Jackie, a lovely floral wreath, and colours, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. We had a few flakes of snow this week but nothing much and didn’t stay. Very very cold here today though. I had my vaccination last week. Think Our surgery is quite behind as heard of people a lot younger than me who have already had them at different surgeries. Take care and stay safe and warm.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, and versatile. It would look great in any color for any occasion xoxo

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jackie, xx

Shabneez said...

A beautiful floral creation Jackie. Shabneez x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a great card, I love the spring colours, Hazelx

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love the soft colours.
Janice x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wonderful for cuts on this Easter card. Cheers, Holley

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and love the delicate little flowers for your Easter Card. Take care, Michelle x